Editor in Chief
Dr. Harutyun Marutyan
Dr. Edita Gzoyan
• The article must be presented to the editorial board of the International Journal of Armenian Genocide Studies (IJAGS) with the information about the author and all the co-authors (if applicable).
• The article must be an original research done exceptionally by the author/co-authors; plagiarism is strictly prohibited.
• The article must not be published previously in any other language in the same way, with the exception of particular occasions, with the editor’s consent.
• The article must not be considered for publication or review simultaneously by any other journal.
• The article must conform to the requirements set by the IJAGS.
• It is allowed to express gratitude in the article (by reference) to all the people who have assisted the research in any way.
• The author must collaborate with the editorial board, make necessary changes, additions or reductions, as well as correct the mistakes.
• The author is not entitled to dispute the decision of the editor not to publish the article or the negative decision of the review without forcible arguments.
The articles submitted to the IJAGS undergo double blind peer review by two reviewers.
Based on the result of reviews the editor makes decision about the publication of the material.
The reviewer must:
• review the material regardless of personal interests displaying an exclusively scientific unbiased approach,
• complete the form for the review in a possible short space of time using your account at IJAGS’ OJS,
• in case of conflict of interests inform the editorial board about it.
FOR EDITORIAL BOARD
The editorial board is committed to:
• organize the proper review of the articles presented to the IJAGS,
• inform the author about the decision of the editorial board within three months after receiving the submission to the editorial office of the IJAGS,
• follow the publication ethics of the IJAGS and guarantee a high scientific level of the published works,
• not to publish personal data of the author and reviewers and not to provide such information to both sides.
It is the responsibility of the author to receive written permission for publishing or republishing any material (photograph, text, picture, table, diagram, etc.) protected by copyright. They should be provided to the editorial board of the IJAGS after being accepted for publication.